A Part Time House Manager is required by a Property Services Company to manage one of their buildings. As a House Manager, you will be responsible for:-
* Keeping a daily diary recording of all significant events on site and dealings with residents, such as emergencies, disputes and maintenance work.
* Ensuring efficient and appropriate communication is maintained with residents and deal efficiently and effectively with all resident enquiries concerning all aspects of the management of the development.
* Meeting with prospective new residents and introduce them to the scheme and services provided. This may assist them and their families to assess the suitability of the scheme.
* Ensuring that the emergency call system is kept fully operational. Monitor this system during working hours and transfer to call centre while off duty.
* Visually inspecting the building daily and ensure the security of the development by checking entrances and windows for defects and making sure any access points are secure. You also have to report any issues that may require a contractor to be called.
As the ideal House Manager, you will have previous experience within a customer facing role. As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly and effectively to resolve issues and build relationships with clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming company on a part time basis that would suit anyone needing to undertake a School Run. The hours are 9am-2pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business. Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities